A new age of IT administration is dawning. The solo ops ubermensch working long into the night, bleary-eyed from a thousand terminal sessions, log immersion, and parsing madness, reacting to and solving problems, is giving way to a new, modern mode of IT operations: collaborative teams leveraging the power of many minds and mountains of data.
Your Team of Einsteins
At its core, Collaborative Intelligence is information sharing. Greater visibility, equal access to hard data, and widespread understanding across the board means that every stakeholder and teammate can work together to anticipate issues and solve problems.
This means that once Collaborative Intelligence is applied, solutions are no longer authored by isolated geniuses; instead, they’re pushed forward by joining globally distributed, collaborative teams of geniuses.
Smart Collaboration for IT: Unlocking Partnership Potentials
CloudPhysics brings Collaborative Intelligence to the IT industry for the first time, building on the foundation of the IT Professional to effectively extend the capabilities of internal teams to incorporate partners outside the organization.
We enhance partner conversations with accurate, real-time data and reports that analyze entire infrastructures, transforming these conversations into valuable, enabled, and educated resources that help build and operate with excellence. After all, the greatest quality and costs of an IT environment are the humans who run it. Collaborative Intelligence unlocks the potential of all partnerships.
Trusted Advisors Talk with Data
The foundation of collaborative intelligence is the CloudPhysics data platform , where shared analytical views of an infrastructure can be created, manipulated, simulated, and enriched over time. IT Professionals invite their Solution Providers to the platform and use the analytics to elevate their IT conversations with data, discussing any of the immutable IT use cases: capacity planning, RCA/troubleshooting, performance analysis, risk/health assessments, etc. This new type of data-driven conversation yields solutions with maximum, measurable benefits — and raises the value and ROI of partnerships to unprecedented levels.
Here are key aspects of the CloudPhysics smart collaboration platform that generate these kinds of outcomes:
- common dataset — partnerships must congregate around the same set of data for discussions to contain integrity over time, normalization, and consistency. Too frequently, IT pros and their partners speak past one another, using different data from siloed, fragmented parts of the infrastructure.
- shared views — analytics built from the common dataset must be capable of being shared securely, across multiple partners and team members, asynchronously, and across locations
- packaged analytics — the most common IT use cases are packaged as collaboration libraries (on the CloudPhysics platform, individual analytics are tile-like representations called “Cards”; packages of Cards are called “Decks”); these form “core collaborations” for IT Pros and their partners.
- customizable analytics — collaborations built together with the partner that extend the core and can be reused with partners and/or within an internal team.
- global datalake for ML/AI — machine learning and artificial intelligence draw upon industry-wide, anonymized data to train and automate the generation of new analytics for partnerships to find new levels of cost and performance optimization, preempt operational hazards, and anticipate and simulate the benefits of alternative products or services.
- exploration mode — time series modalities for all collaborations enable the development of correlations to find causes and build predictions on trends, projections of change impacts and costs.
- baselining — a time series set of snapshots of the infrastructure on which changes in the infrastructure are captured and can be compared across time. Used as a means of measuring the efficacy of product or service delivery, baselining provides the ability to measure outcomes and associated ROI.
Enhancing partnerships with shared information rapidly focuses attention on the right problem, eliminating wasteful guessing and inaccurate, untimely products and services. Real value can now be measured and validated on the CloudPhysics platform. You can recognize a trusted advisor in partnerships: they talk with data.
Core Collaborations in Action
Two sample core collaborations available on the CloudPhysics platform today:
For a catalogue of current core collaborations, see here.
Interested in Working Together?
If you are an IT Professional, click here.
If you are a Solution Provider, click here.