Gear up for what you can do with HPE CloudPhysics
Congratulations! You’ve decided to hit the accelerate button for identifying, managing, and proactively addressing operational hazards, risks and health analysis for your virtual data center environment. Getting started with HPE CloudPhysics is easy; first ensure you’ve connected your data center to HPE CloudPhysics via our Observer virtual appliance. See our easy step-by-step installation guide.
Next, take a tour through the main areas highlighted below – you’ll see how HPE CloudPhysics is easy and intuitive to explore, while offering you immediate insights and savings. For even more detail, refer to our User Guide.
Let’s get started.
Discover Your Dashboard
Upon log in to HPE CloudPhysics, you will immediately see your data center’s health and hot spots via the Dashboard view.
- View top 10 lists of problem VMs to see where your hot spots are.
- See and understand consumption and capacity trends.
- Easily see total reclaimable wasted space with financial ROI.
- Custom configure panel views to your desired inventory scope.
Don’t forget to invite your IT coworkers to your HPE CloudPhysics company account. Multiply the benefits of our advanced operational analytics and health checks by letting your team in on the action. There is no limit to team size.
- Invite, registration and HPE CloudPhysics access takes just seconds.
- Team members can see all features and analytics seamlessly.
- You can invite as many coworkers as you need. There is no limit!
- Navigate to your user profile and select ‘User Management.’
Investigate VM Performance
Ever needed to put a magnifying glass up to your VMs to understand what is going on? Getting a full health view of your VMs is critical to checking health, performing root cause analysis, or just checking in with confidence.
- Search and view any VM’s configuration profile.
- See how change events correspond to VM performance changes.
- Get an aggregated view of all VM notifications across all use cases.
- Focus on VM performance across CPU, memory, storage and network.
Cards and Analytics
Dig deep on operational hazards avoidance, detailed health checks and storage reclamation with purpose-built HPE CloudPhysics cards. We’ve built many focused cards that offer deep analysis, visualizations, and auto-identified hazard notifications. One click to value!
- Cards are organized into groups including Infrastructure Planning, Performance Troubleshooting, Storage Space Management, and Health Checks.
- Card results are pre-sorted to focus on those results which need immediate attention. letting you know where to focus your attention.
- View summary graphs and metrics to help you rapidly understand your data and issues.
- Filter, narrow, and sort to get to the analysis which makes perfect sense right now.
Create Custom Reports and Cards
HPE CloudPhysics Card Builder offers instant access to your own virtual data center data without restriction for ad-hoc and persistent reporting. Never before has querying your virtual data center been easier.
- Report on your data via drag-and-drop from hundreds of data elements.
- Absolutely no need for scripting languages. Say goodbye to PowerShell, Python, and Perl, and script and user credentials messiness.
- Apply filters to your reports to narrow into perfect results.
- Save valuable queries as a permanent card by adding it to your deck.